Hidden Valley And Port Of Darwin 20-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
OverviewThere is no better way to experience Darwin then from the air. Take in the sites of Darwin CBD, Darwin Port, plus the many historical sites. For those motorsport enthusiasts, you will be spoilt with a view of the Hidden Valley Motorsports Complex.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourThere is only one way to truly appreciate Darwin and that is from the air; start by rising above Charles Darwin National Park to discover the natural, cultural, historical and modern delights from Darwin CBD to Larrakeyah Barracks and East Point Reserve.
Before landing, view the two modern gas processing plants located within Darwin Harbour's industrial area one being the Icthy's Project, the largest project the Japanese have commissioned outside of Japan.
Motorsport enthusiasts, will also be spoilt with a view of Hidden Valley Motorsports Complex - the home of Australia's V8 Supers Championship Series. This is truly an amazing experience so dont forget your camera!
Inclusions for Hidden Valley And Port Of Darwin 20-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
- Scenic Helicopter Flight (20-minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- Qualified pilot
Exclusions for Hidden Valley And Port Of Darwin 20-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
minimum of 2 people required
Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Individual passenger weight MUST be advised at time of booking. A weight variance greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg
Infants 2 years and under travel free of charge when seated on the lap of a guardian
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Litchfield National Park
- 12-day Darwin to Cairns tour
- Crab Claw Island Cruise and Lunch
- 4-Day Top End Explorer: Kakadu, Litchfield, and Arnhem Land Gems
- 5-Day Tour of Australia's Top End from Darwin
- 9-Day Darwin to Broome Multi-Day Camping Adventure Including Gibb River Road, Manning Gorge and Lake Argyle
- Combo Darwin Attraction Pass
- Croc N History Explorer