OverviewEscape from the hustle and bustle of Manila for the day and head to Hidden Valley Springs Resort. As you explore this massive volcanic crater on foot with your guide, marvel at rare, lush flora and fauna and unwind with a dip in soothing natural hot springs. Top it off with a buffet lunch of traditional Filipino specialties.
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your Manila or Makati hotel in the morning, your guide will take you on a scenic 1-hour drive through the countryside to Hidden Valley Springs Resort in the town of Alaminos, located in the province of Laguna.
Situated between two mystical mountains, Mt Makiling and Mt Banahaw, the landscape here encompasses a 110-acre-wide (45-hectare) and 300-foot-deep (91-meter) crater believed to have been formed by a violent volcanic upheaval thousands of years ago.
As you explore the area on foot with your guide, admire the lush vegetation, which boasts an impressive collection of rare orchids and more than 153 species of plant life, most of which are endangered and indigenous to the forest.
Reach the resort's hot springs, where youll find several heated volcanic pools. Take a dip in these natural healing waters and unwind as you listen to the sounds of swaying palms and ferns and cascading waters from the mountainside.
At midday, youll be served a buffet lunch of traditional Filipino specialties. After your meal, you may take another soak to the hot springs if you wish. You'll return to your hotel relaxed and rejuvenated.
Inclusions for Hidden Valley Springs Resort Day Trip From Manila
- Day trip to Hidden Valley
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Hidden Valley Springs Resort Day Trip From Manila
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, swimwear and a towel are recommended
If your hotel is located outside the Makati City and Manila City area proper, please make your own way to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati City at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.