Hidden Venice Express Tour With Saint Mark's Basilica, Rialto And Gondola
OverviewOnly got a limited time to see Venice? Or, want to spend most of your days in Venice eating, drinking, shopping and relaxing? Many visit Venice for just a day or two, meaning time is restricted if you're wanting to squeeze in the main sights. This Venice Express Tour is designed to show you the best of Venice in a compact amount of time. Included on this Venice walking tour is a visit to St Mark's Square, St Mark's Basilica, Rialto Bridge, the Grand Canal, many Venice hidden gems along the way and a gondola ride to finish.
Know More about this tour
You'll begin your Express Venice adventure in St Mark's Square. Here, you'll meet our local guide who will tell historical and interesting stories about what used to happen in this square, the special bell tower, the first coffee shop in Italy, the white & pink palace and the special characters on the squares ornate clock face. Things you may never have noticed will soon become highlights of your trip.
After touring the square and the church, you'll make your way down the back streets of Venice to find some of The Roman Guy's favorite hidden gems. In the narrow alleys of Venice, you'll be surprised to be confronted by a theater that seats up to 1000 people. Our local expert guide will talk about the arts in Venice and why this theater is very special to the Venetians. Got time to see an Opera while in Venice? Make sure you ask our guide where and how to buy tickets. Our Venice tours by locals are more than just packed with cool historical information, you'll also get lots of insider tips! Don't hold back! Ask for recommendations or advice.
You've seen it in all the films. It makes an appearance on almost every souvenire sold in Venice, and it frames the blue waters of the Grand Canal so well that you have to stop and take enough photos for a full album. With our local Venice guide leading you towards the Rialto bridge, down the best shortcut streets, you'll get there in no time at all.
As you walk up over the Rialto bridge, you can admire the mask and glassware shops that give this bridge its dual purpose - a footbridge and a shopping bridge! You will then walk through the Rialto neighborhood. This area is famous for its fish market, its cicchetti bars and mask shops.
Once your two-hour tour of Venice's highlights and hidden gems comes to an end, our local guide will leave you with a trusted gondolier. For the next half an hour, you'll get to sit back, relax, and see Venice from a whole different angle - from the water.
Inclusions for Hidden Venice Express Tour With Saint Mark's Basilica, Rialto And Gondola
- Tickets to St Mark's Basilica are included
- canal boat ride
- Professional art historian guide
- Small-group size to ensure personal experience
Exclusions for Hidden Venice Express Tour With Saint Mark's Basilica, Rialto And Gondola
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Since we will be entering a church, please make sure that your shoulders and knees are covered. Also, please refrain from bringing big back packs or bags, because they are not always allowed inside.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wine Tasting Private Tour in Venice
- Private Tour: Venice Bacaro Food Tour
- Private Transfer from Venice Airport to Hotel in Venice City Center
- Excursion to the Islands of Murano Burano and Torcello
- Venice Discovery Land and Boat Tour
- I Musici Veneziani Concert: Baroque and Opera
- Virtuosi di Venezia: Vivaldi Four Seasons
- WiFi Everywhere in Venice