Hidden Venice Walking Tour
OverviewA relaxing afternoon walking tour with an expert guide to discover some unusual areas of Venice, located off the beaten track. Enjoy a fascinating stroll from St. Mark's Square to the Rialto Bridge and immerse yourself in the traditional everyday atmosphere of Venice!
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourThis is an extraordinary guided tour of the Minor Venice to experience a more genuine side of the city... Thanks to its unusual itinerary, you will be able to explore some of the citys most beautiful sights, usually not included in the regular tours of Venice.
You will meander through the historical heart of Venice in the company of an experienced guide, who will provide you with key information and curious anecdotes about the long history of the city. You will have the chance to see the exteriors of famous architectural masterpieces such as La Fenice Opera House and the Rialto Bridge.
Starting near St. Mark's Square, the tour will reach La Fenice - the major opera house in Venice, sadly notorious for being destroyed by fire - to let you admire its classical exteriors; the itinerary will then continue to Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo, a great example of Gothic architecture. This elegant palace is famous for the original external staircase... Not easily to find on your own, this building is one of the most appreciated sights of our tour!
The guided walk will end at the Rialto Bridge, a superb example of Venetian engineering which dates back to 16th century.
Do not miss the opportunity to get in touch with the soul of Venice! Book now this fascinating tour and enjoy some of the lesser-known areas of Venice!
Inclusions for Hidden Venice Walking Tour
- Guided walking tour
Exclusions for Hidden Venice Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is bilingual, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
During the summer period (from April 1st to October 31st) in English the tour is always monolingual. In Spanish, French and German the tour could be BILINGUAL, because explanations will be provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
From November 1st to March 31st: Bilingual Tour (explanations during the walking tour are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed). English: every day; Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday; French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; German: Monday, Friday.
From April 1st to October 31st: English: every day; Bilingual Tour: Spanish: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday; French: every day; German: Monday, Friday.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Venice for Kids: Family-Friendly Small-Group Walking Tour
- Murano Glass Experience plus Visit to a Burano Lace Laboratory
- Secret Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride
- Morning Venice Walking Tour plus St Mark's Basilica Guided Visit
- Grand Canal Boat Tour and Murano Glass Experience
- Venice Private Departure Transfer by Water Taxi: Central Venice to Cruise Port