Hierve El Agua, Mezcal Tasting And Teotitlan Del Valle Tour From Oaxaca
OverviewOn this tour, you will visit the greatest petrified waterfalls of Hierve el Agua and learn about the Mezcal process and enjoy some shots of different flavors. The, you will visit the Zapotec weavers town, Teotitlán del Valle.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins with hotel pickup in Oaxaca. From there, you will head to visit the greatest petrified waterfalls of Hierve el Agua. One of the falls is 95 feet tall and the other one is 40 feet tall. They are made of carbonated water that falls from the top of the mountain. You will have enough time to swim on natural pools, walk through the trails with local guides and enjoy the beautiful landscape of this place.
Then, you will learn about the Mezcal process and enjoy some shots of different mezcal flavors that they offer. Finally, you will visit the Zapotec weavers town, Teotitlán del Valle. In this place, the weavers use ancestral techniques to make and paint the rugs, most of them are personal desings and also imitations of famous artists like Toledo, Picasso and Tamayo.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off in Oaxaca.
Inclusions for Hierve El Agua, Mezcal Tasting And Teotitlan Del Valle Tour From Oaxaca
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Hierve El Agua, Mezcal Tasting And Teotitlan Del Valle Tour From Oaxaca
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Note: This tour doesn't visit Mitla or Arbol de Tule
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.