Highest Mountains Of Madeira Private Tour - FunchalWrite a Review
From USD 268.7
OverviewExplore the highest parts of the island with this 4 hour tour of the dramatic landscapes formed by volcanoes. The unique vegetation combined with the typical houses of Madeira make the sights unique and a must see. Be prepared to reach one of the highest points at Pico do Areeiro. Being 1818 meters high makes for unforgettable sights of the landscapes.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour first stop on the tour is at Pico dos Barcelos which is considered one of the most spectacular views over the city and also a favorite place to watch fireworks for events from. Your journey will continue all the way the landscape formed by volcanoes thousands of years ago.
At Eira do Serrado you will experience being on the edge of a volcano with exotic vegetation and amazing views. Next, explore a little village in the heart of the island called Curral das Freiras. Surrounded by mountains, explore the way of life and culture of the local people.
Round off a truly amazing half day discovering Madeira heritage with a final visit to one of the highest points at Pico do Areeiro. At 1818 meters above sea level, there will be amazing views.
Inclusions for Highest Mountains Of Madeira Private Tour
- Pickup and drop-off at desired location in Funchal
- Transportation in a comfortable and new mini-van
- Civil responsibility insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Total insurance of the van
Exclusions for Highest Mountains Of Madeira Private Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.