Highest Waterfall And Medieval Castle
OverviewTaking a rest under the trees we will stop for a lunch and then move to Tanggalti canyon where walls can reach up 600 meters. It is an ideal place for photo session for those who are in love with the mountains. Road makes us go up and up to the final point of our journey Afruja waterfall.On a road back we will visit Chiraq Castle. The remnains of Chiraq Castle sit very impressively at 1200m on a cliff top above the forested sanatorium of QalaAlti and associated Mashrif village. Its one of the few castle ruins in Azerbaijan to retain a real castle-shaped silhouette and makes a worthwhile and reasonably easy diversion if youre driving between Baku and Quba.
Know More about this tour
- 08:00 departure from the hotel
- 08:00 10:30 - transfer Baku-Quba (
This route will lead us to the north, to city Quba former capital of Qubas Kingdom. Located 156 km at north from Baku, Quba was in a heart of old defensive system so-calles as Djanlaq corridor. Quba one of the most beautiful cities of Azerbaijan, literally rising up in a spring by its parks and gardens. There are a number of historical monuments such us XIV century fortress, mosk (XIX century), middle age bathes, pretty rich ethnography museum, etc.
Near Quba there are number of quite scenic nature locations, such as Gechresh forest, Balbulaq forest, canyon Tanggealti, waterfall Afruja, hot spings and many others.
- 10:30 13:00 Quba Afrudja ascent to waterfall, photoset (4x4 cars),
- 13:00 14:00 lunch
- 14:00 15:30 transfer to Chiraq Castle
- 17:30 19:30 transfer to Baku
- 4x4 cars
Inclusions for Highest Waterfall And Medieval Castle
- 4x4 cars
Exclusions for Highest Waterfall And Medieval Castle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.