- 09:00 departure from the hotel
- 09:00 11:00 - transfer Baku city -Quba city (120 km)
- 11:00 11:30 Quba Afrudja ascent to waterfall, photoset (45 km from Quba, partially on4x4 cars)
- 13:00 14:00 lunch (local dishes - milk products, organic fresh vegetables, lamb barbecue, tea, sweets)
- 14:00 15:30 transfer to Beshbarmaq. (50 km from Quba)
- 15:30 17:30 road to Beshbarmaq, visiting holy place, ascent to Beshbarmag, photoset.
- 17:30 19:30 transfer to Baku
- On a road back dull scenery north of Baku gets an unexpectedly abrupt and dramatic boost with the looming silhouette of 520m Beshbarmaq Dash (Five Finger Mountain). This mystical peak brandishes a rocky fistful of phallic crags atop a super-steep grassy ridge top. Its well worth climbing to the summit, not just for the fabulous Caspian views, but also to observe first hand Azerbaijans unique take on Islam.
- Transfer (Mercedes Vito/Viano)
- 4x4 cars
- Guide (Enlish speaking)