Discover Barcelona's most popular sites like a local with your own private guide during this 3-hour tour. See the city's main attractions, including the Cathedral of Barcelona, PlaÃ§a Reial, and the Palau de la Musica, as well as hidden gems most visitors never get to see. Transportation to and from the meeting point is not included.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tour
Meet your local guide at Drassanes metro station to being your 3-hour private walking tour of Barcelona. Visit the city's most iconic attractions and discover a few places known only by locals for a complete Catalonian experience. Along the way,Â your private local guide will fill you in on Barcelona history, culture, and lore.
From iconic Las Ramblas walking street, discover two of Antoni Gaudi's earliest works, Palau GÃ¼ell and the lamp posts of Placa Reial, as you learn more about the famous architect's life, work, and death. Take a break at a local family shop to taste a favorite Spanish sweet, churros (drinks are at your own expense).
Next, dive into the history of Barcelona with aÂ walk through the Gothic Quarter, where you'll visit the Cathedral of Barcelona and the old Roman city walls while learning about the Roman influence over the city and the Catalan independence movement. Continue on to Barceloneta, the city's oldest neighborhood, where you'll learn about how the 1992 Olympics transformed the entire area. Follow your guide through the narrow streets and alleys of Barceloneta into El Born, the medieval quarter, as you hear theÂ remarkable story of Santa Eulalia. Pay a visit to Santa Maria del Mar and duck into a local perfume shop filled with about every scent you could imagine.
Finish your tour atÂ the stunningÂ Palau de Musica, known for its unique beauty and amazing performances. Your tour will end at nearbyÂ Urquinaona metro station.
- START: Metro station Drassanes
- Stop 1: La Rambla
- Stop 2: Palau Guell
- Stop 3: Placa Reial
- Stop 4: Churro at Xurreria del Banys Nous - one of the oldest Xurrerias of the city
- Stop 5: Â Casa de la Ciutat and Palau de la Generalitat
- Stop 6: Cathedral of Barcelona
- Stop 7: City walls Barcelona - Roman Tower
- Stop 8: Barceloneta. Walk into the old part
- Stop 9: Santa Maria Del Mar
- Stop 10: Palau de la Musica
- END: Metro Station Urquinaona
Inclusions for Highlights And Hidden Gems Private Tour Barcelona
- Bottle of water
- Bag of churros
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Highlights And Hidden Gems Private Tour Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please specify your preferred starting time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.