Enjoy Barcelona like a real local! Take in the beautiful sights and some of the citys unique hidden gems! During this private tour, you get to see the main attractions of Barcelona with a few places known only by locals to give you the perfect Catalonian experience! All of this next to great local stories from your local insider. Also, dont forget that this private tour can be 100% personalized to suit your own wishes and preferences: it's created exclusively for you!
The famous La rambla street can't be missed, it's the main stop for everyone who visits Barcelona. Say adios to the tourist crowds and head to two of Gaudis popular sites, Palau guell and Placa reial, as you learn more about his life, work, and death. Check out a small local family place to taste the delicious, warm and fresh Churros of Barcelona. While you enjoy your treats, your local friend will give you all the tips & tricks you need for your stay here.
Continue with the more historical part of your private tour and hear all about the independence of Catalonians and the Roman influence over the city. Marvel at a secret garden, where youll touch the magical turtle for good luck. Your local can tell you all about it! Afterwards, head to the oldest part of the city, Barceloneta, and find out how the 1992 Olympics transformed this entire area.
Go through the beautiful narrow streets and listen to the remarkable story of Santa eulalia, right before arriving at the Santa Maria Del Mar Church. Top off your private tour at the incredible Palau de Musica, known for its unique beauty and amazing performances.
Our passionate locals cant wait to show you their city and tell you why they love it so much. From the hidden streets, to the famous highlights, they know it all! Enjoy real Barcelona, talk to the locals and enjoy this city a unique way.
This is the plan:
- Central meeting point at Metro Station Drassanes
- La rambla - The most famous, and busy, street of Barcelona
- Palau guell - One of Gaudi's best artworks, and the story of how he was discovered
- Plaa Reial - Enjoy the fun atmosphere in this beautiful square!
- The oldest Xurrerias in the city - Have the best Churros of your life, with delicious hot Chocolate
- Casa de La Ciutat and Palau de la Generalitat - The two main government buildings of Barcelona
- Hidden gems right in the heart of the city - We won't give away the secrets just yet ;)!
- City walls of Barcelona - Discover the Roman tower
- The old part of Barcelona - Explore this area, right next to Barceloneta
- The beautiful Santa Maria del Mar - Visit the locals' favorite church
- Palau de la Musica - A gorgeous must-see in Barcelona
- Final stop - Metro station Urquinaona