Highlights And Hidden Gems With A Local - Rome
OverviewWant to see the highlights of Rome, but not like everybody else? You can during your private tour with a local guide. See the stunning Colosseum and other highlights of this historical and magical city, take the a different route and get the best views without getting lost in the crowd.
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free snacks included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Experience Rome like you would never have thought of during your private tour of the eternal city with your local guide. This is your chance to enjoy Rome like a local, with a local. Highlights and hidden gems: they are waiting for you. We combined them in a must do trip. And with your local host it can be 100% tailored around you if you happen to need anything extra!
You will see the Colosseum, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon. Just a few highlights of Rome and everyone knows they are absolute must-visits. But what do you know about the hidden gems this amazing city has to offer? Thanks to your awesome local host, you will know all the ins and outs of the city. So not only the well known places but also that authentic Roman bookshop that no other tourist will ever find. The best of both worlds, just for you!
But thats not all. What is Rome without tasting great food? Exactly, nothing. Thats why your host will let you enjoy several great food tastings so you can truly experience the city at its finest. Get ready for the best slice of pizza at the oldest and have a taste of Italian gelato or espresso while enjoying an amazing view of the Pantheon. All tastings are of course included in the price.
Looking for a place to have a delicious lunch or dinner after the tour? You want more? Just ask your host - and enjoy the best local restaurants of the city along the narrow streets!
This is the plan:
Starting Point: Piazza Navona; The Four River Fountain
Stop 1: Campo Di Fiori
Stop 2: Visit the oldest pizza bakery in Rome; including pizza tasting
Stop 3: Visit an authentic local bookshop
Stop 4: Largo di Torre Argentina
Stop 5: Pantheon; including the best local gelato or coffee in town
Stop 6: Piazza di Pietra
Stop 7: Visit a stunning unknown church
Stop 8: Via del Pie di Marmo
Stop 9: Capitol Hill Square
Ending point: Stunning terrace view of Fori Imperiali and the Colosseum
Inclusions for Highlights And Hidden Gems With A Local
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Highlights And Hidden Gems With A Local
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Family-Friendly Colosseum and Ancient Rome Tour
- Night in Rome on a Vespa
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant