Highlights For Budapest : Exclusive Private TukTuk TourWrite a Review
Best of half day pivate tour Budapest in a TukTuk!
Explore Budapest on three wheels during this lively, 4 -hours tuk tuk tour. Most commonly found in Asian cities, Tuk Tuks are open-air, three-wheeled taxis that make it a breeze to zip around the city.
Your guide will fill you in on Budapest’s major landmarks and historical events as you zoom around town, stopping to take photos and admire the sights.
- Amazing private tour
- Visit to Margaret lsland
- Local guide
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
You better forget the traditional sightseeing and get a lovely experience! Lay back and enjoy the beauties of our marvellous capital! This is a super tour for those who want to see more of the city
and while do not want to miss the famous sights. Let’s try a special discover to visit all the sights and hidden spots. Tuk Tuk is a new way of seeing, feeling and experiencing the life of Budapest! Enjoy it!
What you will see:
- Start Erzsébet Square - or Free Pick up from your Hotel
- Károly Garden " Petite Paris"
- Egyetem Square
- Liberty Bridge
- Citadel and Gellért Hill
- Tabán ( Short stop at Garden of Philosophy)
- Castle Garden Bazaar
- Buda Castle District
- 40 minutes around Margaret Island
- Buda side and then back to the Pest side via Margaret Bridge
- The Government district & The Parliament
- Heroes square
- Diplomatic quarter
- Back to the Downtown
Inclusions for Highlights For Budapest : Exclusive Private TukTuk Tour
- Free hotel pick up
- Unforgettable joyride in Budapest
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.