Highlights Of Ephesus And Pamukkale Tour From Izmir Port Or Hotels
OverviewEnjoy a 3 days and 2 nights tour of the ancient city of Ephesus,Hierapolis and Pamukkale from Izmir. See famous landmarks such as The Temple of Artemis, The House of the Virgin Mary , Pamukkale Travertine (Cotton Castle) Hierapolis ancient City and take in the atmosphere of these ancient cities.
Know More about this tourYou will meet with your tour guide at the reception or in the airport of Izmir to begin the tour of this enjoyable 3 days tour of Ephesus and Pamukkale
1st Day , EPHESUS
First, you will have a panoramic drive from Izmir to Selcuk town. The town has many historical places in its own border.
You will explore the site and remains of the Temple of Artemis, also known as the Temple of Diana.
Once considered one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world, this grand temple was destroyed in the 5th century.
Explore the ancient ruins of magnificent Ephesus, as an optional you can enter and visit the history,life and living in the terraced houses (optional )
Come see this incredible city founded by the Carians and Lelegs, which later was to become the honeymoon playground of Anthony and Cleopatra.
On your walk visiting, the famous Celsus Library façade as well as the Grand theater of Ephesus that holds more than 25,000 people.
The Theater is the site where St Paul preached to the Ephesians in the 1st century AD, and where rocker Elton John held an unforgettable concert 2,000 years laterit's truly a venue for the ages.
Lunch is recommended in a local restaurant.
Then, you can visit the Basilica of St. John(optional).
After exploring other historical sites, you will be driven to your hotel in Kusadasi.
Overnight at Kusadasi Hotel. You will have a chance to discover city center in the evening .
2nd Day, PAMUKKALE
The Pamukkale Overnight tour will provide you with the experience of UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pamukkale Travertines and Hierapolis ancient city
Leaving your hotel you will be meet your guide for a 3-hour drive to Pamukkale.
Prepare to be dazzled by the fantastic UNESCO World Heritage Site at Pamukkale, where geo-thermally heated water cascades down immense slopes, leaving a residue of calcium carbonate that hardens into travertine.
You can walk through the terraces pools with broad stretches of bright white and golden mineral deposits.
Lunch is recommended in a local restaurant.
After lunch, we will continue to Hierapolisa therapeutic bath center founded in 190 BC by Eumenes II, King of Pergamum. The necropolis here is the most significant ancient cemetery in Anatolia, with approximately 1,200 graves, and the theater is a 2nd-century AD building in Roman style. Its many relief scenes depict the Emperor Septimus Severus and the life of Dionysus.
After the enjoyable site visit you will be taken to your hotel in Pamukkale
Overnight at Pamukkale
Early in the morning you will meet your tour guide and depart to Airport or Hotel in Izmir
Inclusions for Highlights Of Ephesus And Pamukkale Tour From Izmir Port Or Hotels
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Accommodation (2 nights)
Exclusions for Highlights Of Ephesus And Pamukkale Tour From Izmir Port Or Hotels
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- From ADB (Izmir) airport to Izmir City Center Hotels
- From Izmir City Center to ADB (Izmir) airport
- Ephesus Tour with The House of Virgin Mary
- Full-Day Private Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi
- Wheelchair Accessible Transfers Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport
- Daily Pergamum Tour from Izmir
- Daily Priene Miletus Didyma Tour from Izmir
- Izmir-Kusadasi Private Transfer with VIP Mercedes Sprinter