Highlights Of Ephesus Tour From Selcuk Hotels
OverviewTHIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR ONLY FOR YOUR PARTY / Do not lose this opportunity that may come once in your life time. Discover all the highlights of Ephesus with well-educated, licensed, professional tour local guide. It will be a private tour only for you and your party. Visit one of the UNESCO listed place that is Ancient City of Ephesus, walk on the streets where Apostle Paul and John walked, see the Grand Theatre of Ephesus that St. Paul preached to Ephesians, take excellent pictures in front of Celsus Library,explore Roman Baths,Temple of Hadrian, Public Toilets, Marble Street, Agora, etc. See superb preserved Terrace Houses that are for the rich people during the Roman time in Ephesus, famous with unique mosaic and frescos. Feel very peaceful atmosphere of shrine that is the most important Biblical Site in Turkey, House of the Virgin Mary.
Know More about this tourYou will be met by your professional licensed local tour guide who will be with you entire day and tell you every point of the ruins you visited. You will have very luxury brand new Mercedes vehicle with separate driver. After we met you, we will have scenic drive to a shrine, pilgrimage centre House of the Virgin Mary where mother of Jesus Christ spent her final years. Pope Paul VI visited the shrine in 1967, and 'unofficially' confirmed its authenticity. Pope John Paul II also visited the shrine in 1979. Pope Benedict XVI visited this shrine in 2006. While their visiting, they gave some gifts for this shrine what you can see during your visit. Our next stop will be an UNESCO listed place Ancient City of Ephesus that is one of the best well-kept Greco- Roman ancient city in the world, famous with Odeon where the music concerts were organized; Domitian Temple that is one of the first temple dedicated for a human; Celcus Library which was the third biggest library in the ancient time; Amphitheatre where is one of the biggest amphitheatre in the world with 24.000 people capacity and St. Paul preached to Ephesians; Marble Street; Roman Baths ; Fountains; Temples; Agora; Love House; Public Toilets. During the tour in Ephesus, we will visit Terrace Houses that is an another museum in Ephesus. These are the houses for upper class families in Ephesus; famed with gorgeous and unique mosaic, very well preserved wall paintings ( frescos ) and an example old central heating system that is around 1500 years old. Upon to your request, you will have a chance for a local lunch in a local restaurant.
Inclusions for Highlights Of Ephesus Tour From Selcuk Hotels
- 100 % Satisfaction
- Professional Licensed Local Tour Guide entire day
- Very luxury Brand new of Mercedes vehicle with Separate Driver
- Port / Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- All Taxes
- All Parking fees
Exclusions for Highlights Of Ephesus Tour From Selcuk Hotels
- Entrance fees ( We will arrange the tickets in advance, so you will skip long ticket lines )
- Food and drinks
- Gratitude (suggested)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No dress code
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Turkey's Gold Triangle - Pamukkale, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- Day Trip to Ephesus, House of Virgin Mary, Temple of Artemis, Isabey Mosque
- Ephesus Half Day Tour
- EPHESUS WALKING TOUR
- Best Of Ephesus Tour from Selcuk Hotels
- Full-Day Ephesus Guided Tour From Kusadasi
- Ancient Ephesus & Museum Tour from Kusadasi