OverviewExperience the beauty of Istanbulâs Old City with our fully guided walking tour. Spend a whole day wandering through sights such as Hagia-Sophia (St.Sophia),Blue Mosque, Roman Hippodrome Square ,Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Imperial Palace.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Istanbul straddles East and West, enticing your senses and expanding your perceptions of the world around you. Beginning at 8:45am, this small-group 7-hour tour, led by a local guide, will take you through Istanbul’s historical highlights. Leave your hotel by climate-controlled vehicle prior to the tour and then travel mostly by foot, hearing revealing facts and historical stories that leave you with a deeper understanding of the city.
Begin your day at one of Istanbul's greatest architectural masterpieces, the Hagia Sophia. This 6th-century basilica stuns with its towering minarets and beautiful golden mosaics. It is often called the 8th wonder of the world.
Head across the street to the Blue Mosque. One of the most famous monuments in all of Turkey, the Blue Mosque (also known as the Sultanahmet Mosque) is an Ottoman-era place of worship designed to match the grandeur of the Hagia Sophia. The walls boast more than 20,000 blue Iznik tiles.
Explore the Hippodrome, site of ancient chariot races. There are still relics of the past dotting this incredible area, which is currently a public square.
Continue to the Grand Bazaar, a historical covered market, and barter on everything from fine leather goods to spices and sweets. There are nearly 4000 stalls here, so you're sure to find something fascinating and beautiful.
After an included lunch, head to the Topkapi Palace. This was the official and primary residence of the Ottoman Sultans for nearly 400 years. Today it serves as a museum and monument. Stroll through its gardens and galleries filled with fine Chinese porcelain and silver. See many of the imperial costumes worn by the Sultans and their families.
At the conclusion of your tour, the vehicle will return you to your hotel.
Inclusions for Highlights Of Istanbul
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Highlights Of Istanbul
- Gratuities (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.