Highlights Of Rome By Night Segway Tour
OverviewYou have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments completely transform as they are beautifully illuminated, creating a festive, romantic and mysterious atmosphere throughout the city. Romes best-illuminated monuments are scattered around the city making our Rome Night Tour by Segway the ideal way to see it all, from the Colosseum to the Trevi Fountain across the city, without getting stuck on a crowded tour bus.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Your experience begins at our office, conveniently located near the Colosseum. Your tour leader will provide all guests with reflective vests to ensure your safety on the roads after dark. Youll then enjoy a 30-minute training session to help you get comfortable on your Segway. Within minutes youll realize just how easy and intuitive it is!
Well start our tour off well in front of the stunningly lit Colosseum. Locals often say the Colosseum is at its most beautiful at night, each archway is artfully illuminated with golden light. From here, your tour leader will bring you pastglowing columns, ruins and ancient temples, leading ontoPiazza Veneziaand the grandiose Wedding Cake of Rome or Vittoriano, build in honor of unified Italys first king.
Heading into the heart of the Eternal Citys historical center, well stop at famous sights such as the sparklingTrevi Fountain, where well toss a coin in to ensure a return to Italy.Piazza Navonabecomes a carnival at night, filled with merrymakers, strolling couples, and gurgling, glistening fountains. At Campo de Fiori, the daily local market is replaced by bars, restaurants and cafs catering to boisterous crowds.
In order to best experience Romes nightlife, your Tour Leader will point out favorite local pizzerias, gelaterias and bars as you cover neighborhoods likeTrastevere. Youll be free to request a stop for a slice, ice cream or drink (not included), giving you ample time to sit and soak up the festive atmosphere. This is our most laid back tour. Depending on the group, your Tour Leader can personalize the itinerary to make sure everyone has an enjoyable time.
If you are looking for a fun, eco-friendly experience of Rome after sunset our unique Rome Night Tour by Segway is perfect for you! Youll cover more ground and see more without the effort it would take the cover the same route on foot. All tours depart from and end at our office near the Colosseum where a bathroom, free wi-fi, water and caff are available to all of our guests.
Inclusions for Highlights Of Rome By Night Segway Tour
- Tour as described
- 30-minute training session
- Segway rental
- Tour Leader
- Reflective vest and lights
- iPod Audio-Visual Guide
- 3rd Party Liability Insurance
Exclusions for Highlights Of Rome By Night Segway Tour
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Entrance Tickets (all monuments on this tour are either visited from outside or arefree to enter)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to ride a Segway is 16 years
Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway
Not recommended for pregnant women
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour
- Shopping Tour Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Pompeii and Naples - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums and St Peter's Art History Walking Tour
- Rome Running Tour
- Trastevere Quarter Rome Segway Experience with Lunch