You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments completely transform as they are beautifully illuminated, creating a festive, romantic and mysterious atmosphere throughout the city. Romes best-illuminated monuments are scattered around the city making our Rome Night Tour by Segway the ideal way to see it all, from the Colosseum to the Trevi Fountain across the city, without getting stuck on a crowded tour bus.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Your experience begins at our office, conveniently located near the Colosseum. Your tour leader will provide all guests with reflective vests to ensure your safety on the roads after dark. You’ll then enjoy a 30-minute training session to help you get comfortable on your Segway. Within minutes you’ll realize just how easy and intuitive it is!
We’ll start our tour off well in front of the stunningly lit Colosseum. Locals often say the Colosseum is at its most beautiful at night, each archway is artfully illuminated with golden light. From here, your tour leader will bring you past glowing columns, ruins and ancient temples, leading onto Piazza Venezia and the grandiose ‘Wedding Cake of Rome’ or Vittoriano, build in honor of unified Italy’s first king.
Heading into the heart of the Eternal City’s historical center, we’ll stop at famous sights such as the sparkling Trevi Fountain, where we’ll toss a coin in to ensure a return to Italy. Piazza Navona becomes a carnival at night, filled with merrymakers, strolling couples, and gurgling, glistening fountains. At Campo de’ Fiori, the daily local market is replaced by bars, restaurants and cafés catering to boisterous crowds.
In order to best experience Rome’s nightlife, your Tour Leader will point out favorite local pizzerias, gelaterias and bars as you cover neighborhoods like Trastevere. You’ll be free to request a stop for a slice, ice cream or drink (not included), giving you ample time to sit and soak up the festive atmosphere. This is our most laid back tour. Depending on the group, your Tour Leader can personalize the itinerary to make sure everyone has an enjoyable time.
If you are looking for a fun, eco-friendly experience of Rome after sunset – our unique Rome Night Tour by Segway is perfect for you! You’ll cover more ground and see more without the effort it would take the cover the same route on foot. All tours depart from and end at our office near the Colosseum where a bathroom, free wi-fi, water and caffé are available to all of our guests.
Inclusions for Highlights Of Rome By Night Segway Tour
- Tour as described
- 30-minute training session
- Segway rental
- Tour Leader
- Reflective vest and lights
- iPod Audio-Visual Guide
- 3rd Party Liability Insurance
Exclusions for Highlights Of Rome By Night Segway Tour
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Entrance Tickets (all monuments on this tour are either visited from outside or are free to enter)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to ride a Segway is 16 years
Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway
Not recommended for pregnant women
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour