OverviewBegin your stay in Rome with a 2-hour walking tour of the city's highlights. Your guide will lead you to all the major sights, including the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, and more. With a small-group of no more than 15 travelers, have a more personal experience as you discover the city.
Know More about this tourDuring this 2-hour guided walking tour, visit the highlights of Rome's city center. Relax as your local guide leads you through narrow, picturesque alleyways, squares, and fountains built by some of the best architects of Europe. Begin your walk at about 5pm at the Piazza del Popolo and the Ancient Gate. Head through the main shopping street and cross through the fashion district of Rome, where Valentino, Fendi, Bulgari and other brands have their flagship stores.
Reach the Spanish Steps, the Column of the Immaculate Conception, and the Trevi Fountain. Your guide will describe each monument and share the stories, facts, and curiosities of the city. After having thrown your coin in the Trevi Fountain, make your way toward the Piazza Colonna, the grand marble column of Emperor Marcus Aurelius facing the Italian government headquarters.
Walk by Palazzo Chigi and Palazzo Montecitorio, Emperor Hadrian Temple, and the Church of St. Ignatius on your way to the Pantheon. Enter the best-preserved temple of Ancient Rome to see the tomb of the painter Raphael, Queen Margherita and King Victor Emmanuel II. Next, visit Rome's first university, the Senate House, and reach Piazza Navona. This square was the Ancient Stadium built by Emperor Domitian. See its ruins and the fountains designed by Bernini that decorate the Piazza today.
See the city's most extraordinary sights during this tour, and take great photos. Your guide will point out where the best gelato, coffee, restaurants, and shops along the way. End your tour at around 7pm at the Piazza Navona.
Inclusions for Highlights Of Rome Small-Group Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Professional English- and Italian-speaking guide
Exclusions for Highlights Of Rome Small-Group Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.