See the best that Russia's "Northern Capital" has to offer on a 4-hour city highlights tour of St Petersburg, led by an expert private guide! Listen to captivating commentary and admire the main sights of St Petersburg aboard your private vehicle! Stop for photos near Church on Spilled Blood, Winter Palace, Peter and Paul Fortress and stroll along Nevsky Prospekt, the best shopping avenue. The tour itinerary can be changed to fit your preferences! Sometimes called the Paris of the East, St. Petersburg showcases the spectacular history from tsarist Russia and amazing cultural attractions that should not be missed!
Know More about this tourThis tour is ideal for those who want see the best and most important attractions of the city without crowds and metro system. Having a private vehicle will allow you to explore lesser-visited places during your route that many tourists miss and will give you the freedom to change your plans if something comes up.
After pickup from your hotel at a time which is best for you, travel by comfortable luxury minivan to the Winter Palace, which was the main residence of the Russian Tsars. Magnificently located on the bank of the Neva River, this Baroque-style palace is perhaps St. Petersburgs most impressive attraction and the main building of the Hermitage Museum. Take some photos, and then stroll along Nevsky Prospekt, St. Petersburgs main avenue and one of the best-known streets in Russia with beautiful buildings, squares and bridges.
Admire amazing views of city's attractions during your travel and listen to captivating commentary about all things you see and want to know. Enjoy the flexibility of changing the route of your travel, so if you want to visit something else, just tell it to your guide.
See the impressive Peter and Paul Fortress, the first structure built in St Petersburg by Peter the Great. Learn about its rich and unique history as a military base, a home of government departments, the burial ground of the Russian Imperial family, and a prison that held some of Russia's most prominent political prisoners. Admire the onion-domed Church on Spilled Blood with colorful, fabulous architecture and adore the incredible gold domes of St Isaacs Cathedral, the largest Russian Orthodox cathedral.
You will also see such famous St Petersburg 's highlights as Kazan Cathedral, Stroganov Palace, Admiralty, Palace Square, Naval Museum, St. Petersburg University, Menshikov Palace, Academy of Fine Arts, Senate Square, monument to Peter the Great (the Bronze Horseman), Isaac's Square, Mariinsky Palace, monument to Nicolas II, Palace Embankment, Marsovo Fields, Summer Gardens, Alexandrinsky Theatre, Rastrelly Square, Smolny Cathedral, Anichkov Palace, monument to Catherine the Great, Square of Arts, Russian Museum and Koniushennaya Square.
At the end of your journey the guide will give you some advices about other worth-visiting places on your own. Your tour ends at the hotel and it is time to tell goodbye to your friendly guide.
Inclusions for Highlights Of St Petersburg Private Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Highlights Of St Petersburg Private Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US$ 100 for blanket visa and round-trip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US$ 100 for all the travelers, not per person). Minimum 2 travelers required. Details needed for blanket visa: passport name, number, date of birth and country for all the passengers. Please send them shortly after the booking. Booking should be made at least 7 days before the ship arrival date.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Trip To Saint-Petersburg 5 Days And 4 Nights
- St Petersburg In A Day: Private City Tour, Hermitage Museum And Church Of The Savior On Spilled Blood
- St Petersburg Custom Chauffeured Day Tour
- St.Petersburg 1 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St.Petersburg 2 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- St Petersburg 3 Day Visa Free Shore Tour
- 3-Day St Petersburg Experience With Round Trip Transfers
- St Petersburg 2 Day Tour To Filming Locations For The BBC's Epic War And Peace
- Russian Art Walking Tour Of St Petersburg: Church Of The Saviour On Spilled Blood And The Russian Museum
- 2 Hour St Petersburg Walking Tour