Higuey Shopping Tour From Punta CanaWrite a Review
OverviewHiguey Shopping Tours gives you the opportunity to leave your resort and experience the day to day life of the Dominican citizens.Â You'll head to Higuey from Punta Cana on an conditioned Bus, you will be able to visit La Basilica church and some shops before heading back to Punta Cana / Bavaro where another stop will be made to browse the shops.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourEnjoy half a day out of Punta Cana and submerge yourself in the day to day Dominican life. You'll be picked up at your hotel lobby and head to Higuey City, where you will first visit La Bisilica.
La Bisilica is the Dominican Republic’s largest religious monument, it covers an area of 4,680 square meters. A distinctive structure in the shape of a Latin cross; a masterpiece of French architects. Visitors are led in through a somber bronze entryway plated in 24-kt. gold. On his second visit to the country, Pope John Paul II crowned an image of Virgin of Altagracia, a remarkable gilded silver diadem. A lofty bell tower guarding 45 bronze carillons are pleasing visual stimuli for the passerby, engulfing them in a celestial aura.
Afterwards, visit some shops and pass by the local market, before heading back towards Punta Cana. On the way back you will make one other stop for souvenirs!
Inclusions for Higuey Shopping Tour From Punta Cana
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Higuey Shopping Tour From Punta Cana
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 5 people per booking is required
For guest staying in Uvero Alto or Capana, the minimum amount is 6 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.