Is this trip for me? This trip is designed for beginners and intermediates. You should have some outdoor experience in walking and hiking before you arrive.
Grading: This trip is graded as Medium
Terrain, distance and elevation
- Terrain: You must be able to walk on trails in slightly hilly and rugged terrain.
- Total length: Approx. 4 km up and down (8 12 km if we choose the extended trip*).
- Elevation: From starting point 60 metres above sea level to lake selivatnet 160 m a.s.l.
- Two optional routes:
1. The standard trip: Ends by the upper Lake selivatnet and follows almost the same route back.
2. The extended trip: Possible if everyone in group can do this hike and the weather permits. This option includes a bit more rugged terrain and one particularly steep section. The total distance will range from 8 to 12 km.