Hiking The St. James Way Best.Day.Ever. - San SebastianWrite a Review
Discover something interesting and new with this tour that is sure to lift your spirits. This hiking tour is al dedicated to exploring on your own terms. You will get to see breath-taking views of the St. James Way and hike till your heart desires. You can also take a boat ride in the destination.
- Discover the breathtaking views of St. James Way in Basque country
- Hike along the coastal paths in San Sebastian and discover the beautiful scenery.
- Take the road less travelled with your local guide and explore some secret San Sebastian spots
- Take a boat ride to a neighboring town to discover another slice of local life
- Nibble on Basque tapas and sip local wine as you soak up your surroundings.
Know More about this tour
Be swept away by beautiful Basque country on this hiking tour in San sebastian that leads you to epic views and uncovers local hidden gems in this beautiful part of Spain. To kick off this San Sebastian tour we'll head out of town and up to Ulia Mountain, where we’ll enjoy a wonderful view before hiking along the coastal St. James Way. As you continue your Basque adventure, your local guide will highlight points of interest and give you all the insider knowledge you need to know, knowledge that only a local would know!
As we continue our San Sebastian walking tour, we’ll make our way to the lighthouse of La Plata, from where we’ll head down the hill to Pasaia San Pedro. Here we’ll discover some unique cultural traditions and customs before embarking on a boat across the sea inlet. Breathe in the fresh air as your local guide tells you about the phenomenal scenery. We’ll enjoy more wicked views of the mountains and coast before coming to rest on the terrace of a bar in the beautiful port-side Santiago Square.
After taking a moment here to soak up your surroundings and indulge in some pintxos (Basque tapas) and txakoli (regional white wine), we’ll wander the narrow streets of Pasaia, a place where Victor Hugo found inspiration, before returning to San Sebastian by public transport. Your Basque tour ends here, but your local guide will be happy to give you some more tips so that you can continue to explore local life, or let you know the best route back to your accommodation.
Note: Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
Inclusions for Hiking The St. James Way Best.Day.Ever.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Pintxo and drink
- Return boat crossing of the sea pass
Exclusions for Hiking The St. James Way Best.Day.Ever.
- Items of a personal nature and tips and gratuities for your guide.
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.