DAY 1 Arrival and Sarajevo city tour
Arrival, accomodation and lunch at Baarija. After lunch visit to the old city centerBaarija.Dinner and overnight stay in Sarajevo.
DAY 2 Hiking tour (Umoljani-Obalj-Lukomir)
After breakfast departure to the village Umoljani. Start of the hiking tour tothe mountain Obalj and further to the last Bosnian village Lukomir. Lukomir was proclaimed a cultural landscape and national monument of B&H.Overnight stay and dinner are organized at our agency's mountain house in Lukomir.
DAY 3 Hiking tour (mountain Visoica)
After breakfast we depart with organized transportation on the path over Dugo Polje towards the mountain Visoica, were our mountain tour starts. Renting of equipment and start of the tour on the mountain trail from the bosnian tomb-stone necropolis to the highest peak, Damija (1967 m). The tour lasts for 7 hrs. Dinner and overnight stay are organized at the Borako lake.
DAY 4 Herzegovina tour (Mostar-Meugorje-waterfall Kravice-Poitelj-Blagaj)
Breakfast. Organized transport to Mostar city. Tourists will visit cultural and historical monuments like Old Bridge. The journey continues to Meugorje, ethno village itomisliithen to the waterfalls Kravice and ottoman town Poitelj. Lunch. Arrival to the town Blagaj.Dinner at a restaurant next to the river Buna. Return to Konjic and overnight stay.
DAY 5 Hiking tour to herzegovinian Himalayas (mountain Prenj)
After breakfast with organized transport participants go to the starting point, a place Tisovica (Prenj). The hiking tour towards the highest peaks of the mountain Prenj starts from Tisovica (1300 m), one of the most beautiful valleys in B&H.The tour lasts for 6 hours.Overnight and dinner are organized in Konjic.
DAY 6 Hiking tour (mountain vrsnica)
After breakfast, with organized transport the tour participants leave for the starting spot, Blidinje nature park. vrsnica, or as it is called the roof of Herzegovina is the highest mountain in Herzegovina (2228m). Hajduka Vrata (the Hayduk Gate) are east of vrsnica mountain. This is an exceptional natural phenomenon of miraculous beauty for all visitors. The tour lasts for 7 hrs. Overnight stay and dinner are organized in Konjic.
DAY 7 Hiking tour (Skakavac waterfall)
After breakfast, with organized transportparticipants depart to the starting point, the village Nahorevo. From Nahorevo, via mountain trail, we climb to the peak Bukovik, where a fantastical view on Sarajevo is visible. We then descend via forest path to the waterfall Skakavac.Dinner and overnight stay are organized in Sarajevo.
After breakfast group by organized transport travel to Sarajevo airport.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 8 Days
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
During the hiking arrangement the group will travel through this country and get to know its culture through the stories of experienced guides, you will feel the untouched nature and finally you will become fond of its friendly hosts and people.We will visit Olympic mountain Bjelanica, which provide you with an unforgettable landscape and surprisingly clean air. Further, there is Lukomir, the last Bosnian mountain-village on Bjelanica at 1495 m, making it the highest inhabited place in B&H. Numerous steci monuments are a witness that people lived in Lukomir for many centuries. We will also visit mountain Visoica on the border between Bosnia and Herzgovina, as well as Herzegovinian Himalaya mountain-Prenj. We will explore the peaks of the mountain vrsnica and natural phenomenom Hajduka Vrata.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
DAY 1 Arrival and Sarajevo city tour
- Professional tour guides
- Seven (7) nights / eight (8) days
- Overnight stays: twice in Sarajevo, once in Lukomir, once at Borako lake and thrice in Konjic
- Meals with drinks per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, lunch box)
- Hiking tours to the mountains Prenj, Visoica, vrsnica, Obalj, Skakavac waterfall, (licensed guides, equipment, insurance)
- Tourist visit to the last bosnian traditional village Lukomir
- Tourist visits of the cities: Sarajevo, Konjic, Mostar, Meugorje, Poitelj, Blagaj
- Tourist visits of the nature park Blidinje and Kravice waterfalls
- Organized transport for the activities foreseen with the arrangement
- CD with photographs
- Organization of the entire trip
- Arrival and departure to and from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Juices and other drinks (excluding drinks that come with meals)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, if needed please let us know when you book the tour
Passport name, number, expiry date and country is required for all participants when booking the arrangement
You Might Also Like
- Private Guided Tour to Travnik and Jajce from Sarajevo
- Srebrenica Tour from Sarajevo
- Dark Times of Sarajevo Tour
- Mostar and Herzegovina Cities Day Tour From Sarajevo
- 2-Night Private Excursion to Kravice Waterfalls from Sarajevo, Dubrovnik or Split
- Lukomir Highland Village Tour and Hike from Sarajevo
- From Sarajevo: Bosnian Pyramids Mystery tour
- From Sarajevo: Age of Kings - Vranduk and Tesanj Tour