We will pick up you from your accommodation and transport you for the remote lands of Espichel Cape, the second most western cape of Europe. Our trek begins in the sanctuary of Espichel Cape, where you will visit accompanied by a qualified local guide the small Memory chapel, the church, the old hostels, Casa da pera, the aqueduct and Casa da gua. It is a rare example of a monumental sanctuary for religious pilgrimages scenographically designed from the ground up and religious architectural complex that is unique in Portugal. After we will walk to north, where we have the ledge with Jurassic Cliffs with the footprints of dinosaurs, a location of striking landscape. After a moment of contemplation from the top of the dramatic cliffs you will descend to one of the most primitive beaches in Europe, is the transcendence characteristic that best defines the spirit of this erudite place.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 7 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Lisbon, Setúbal, Palmela, Almada, Sesimbra.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewDiscover on the promontory, on a ledge of the Jurassic cliffs located in the mysterious Espichel Cape The second cape more Western of Europe,the incredible footprints of dinosaurs. Are an ichnofossil of tracks left by saurops and theropods, about 150 million years ago. A location simultaneously isolated and insulating, desolate, rough where the mountains lush and vigorous vegetation is nearly impenetrable by man and where the promontorys absolute aridness is uninhabitable, but to where people were attacted because of the sites frontier-like and mysterious nature.
Know More about this tour
- Bottled water (1,5 l per person)
- Snacks ( regional cheese and local bread, seasonal fruits)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Sintra Full Day Small-Group Tour: Let the Fairy Tale Begin
- Sintra Small-Group Tour from Lisbon with Cabo da Roca and Cascais
- Small-Group Day Trip to Sintra and Cascais from Lisbon
- Sintra and Cascais Small-Group Day Trip from Lisbon
- Lisbon Half Day Private Tour
- Sunset Sailing Tour On The Tagus River
- Sintra - Cascais Private Tour Half Day