Hiking Tour To The Halkata - The Ring - Sliven
OverviewEnjoy the Halkata hike (The Ring) with a professional guide. This is one of the symbols of Sliven and the Nature park the Blue Stones.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Editor's Pick
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourThe guide will lead you to the rock phenomenon for a pleasant hike which will recharge your batteries because of the wonderful scenery of the nature park. Halkata has been declared a natural landmark, a symbol of Sliven. The arc-shaped rock garland is what makes Halkata attractive. There are many legends of the magical power – whoever passes through the ring of Halkata remains forever in love. Other legends say that it was used to tie the boats as Sliven was the bottom of an ocean. Anyways, it's a must see sight in a short reach from Sliven which attracts thousands of tourists each year.
Inclusions for Hiking Tour To The Halkata - The Ring
- Professional guide
- Bottle of water
Exclusions for Hiking Tour To The Halkata - The Ring
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Must-see attractions and a natural sight
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.