Hiking With Huskies From Tromso
OverviewOur two greatest loves are huskies and life outdoors, experiencing nature with a faithful four-legged friend is the best combination. The huskies are highly energetic dogs so don’t be surprised if you start to wonder who’s really taking who for a walk.We prepare lunch in the wild, or back at camp if the weather gods are moody. While visiting, we can of course not resist visiting the dogyard to show you our puppies and star athletes.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tour
You get the chance to explore the North-Norwegian spectacular nature, with a trip adjusted to your needs. An experienced guide will accompany you, with some of our top-trained dogs. Along the trip you will see the fjords and mountains that surround Troms, and you might have a closer look at some of the North-Norwegian wildlife. Back at the Centre you will be served lunch and coffee made Norwegian style on the fire with a delicious chocolate cake for dessert in the Sami Lavvo. You will also have the opportunity to pet some of our puppies.
Suitable for everyone!
Inclusions for Hiking With Huskies From Tromso
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Hiking With Huskies From Tromso
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian lunch option available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Snow Shoe Tour in the Arctic Tromso
- Cross Country Skiing in the Arctic Tromso
- Glaciers Wildlife Mining Cultural Heritage Sites this is Svalbard in a Nutshell
- Breathtaking fjord cruise on a presidential yacht
- Midnight Sun Kayaking Tour from Tromso
- Tromso Winter Adventures - Tobogganing, Snowshoeing and Winter Games