Hilo Tropical Waterfall Tour
OverviewDescription: Explore the rich heritage of Hilo as you travel Old Hawaii’s charming backroads and scenic byways to visit historic landmarks, beautiful waterfalls, and a family-owned tropical fruit farm. Enjoy an intimate group setting as your Interpretive Guide leads you on a trip back through time while you taste the bounty of Hawaii Island. Cap it off with a swim under a private waterfall. If you have just a few hours and want to soak up the very best of Hilo’s beauty and rich heritage, join us for this fun, informative and tasty journey through Hilo’s tropical paradise.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourEnjoy an intimate group setting as your Interpretive Guide leads you on a trip back through time while you taste the bounty of Hawaii Island. If you have just a few hours and want to soak up the very best of Hilos beauty and rich heritage, join us for this fun, informative and tasty journey through Hilos tropical paradise. Make the most of your time in Hilo with a local guide showing you the highlights.
Venture onto private property to taste seasonal tropical fruit and freshly cracked macadamia nuts at our exclusive pavilion overlooking Rainbow Falls. Delve into Hilos rich agricultural heritage with visits to its significant landmarks and sites, including the Wainaku Center, the former heart of Hilos bustling sugar industry. Take in the thundering waterfalls that seem to appear around every corner as you travel the historic highways and scenic corridors in and around Hilo. And explore a private 120' waterfall with the opportunity to cool offwith swim under the the rushing watersin a tropical sanctuary. At the end of your day enjoy return back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Hilo Tropical Waterfall Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hilo Pier pickup & drop-off available
- Professional guide
- Deli Lunch
- All access fees
- Coffee and farm food tasting
- Use of daypacks, walking staffs, towels, & raingear
Exclusions for Hilo Tropical Waterfall Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Meals - Lunch is provided. Guests have a choice of Turkey, Ham, Tuna, Macadamia Nut Chicken, or Garden Fresh Vegetarian sandwiches; it is served with a side of potato chips & dessert. Beverages include water, juice, or sodas.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.