Hindu Pilgrimage Day Tour - Kathmandu
OverviewHindu pilgrimage tour in Nepal can be embarked during any season. Get glorified by the blessings of lord Pashupatinath and other deities and make your hindu pilgrimage tour in Nepal a trip worth remembering in years to come.
Know More about this tourThe shrine of the sleeping Vishnu, also know as "The Reclining Vishnu" is located 8 km north of Kathmandu, known as Budhanilakantha. Budhanilkantha is situated below Shivapuri hill, possibly the largest image of lord Vishnu. The five yard long, colossal of lord Vishnu reclining on a bed of snakes. Budhanilkantha is the pilgrimage for all Hindus and the scene of great activity at such festivals as Haribodhani Ekadashi and Kartik Poornima. The statue of Vishnu is carved on the single black stone in the pond. Budhanilkantha is rumored that it is found by a couple while ploughing in ancient time and started to worship. It is said that reigning Kings of Nepal may not visit this spot, otherwise they be harmed according to old tradition. It is one of the exciting sight seeing spot.
Inclusions for Hindu Pilgrimage Day Tour
- An English speaking tour guide
- airport transfer by private car / van / bus
Exclusions for Hindu Pilgrimage Day Tour
- Foods in Kathmandu and other places more than indicated as per propramme.
- Your travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa , you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entry for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos.) (US$ 40 per person) you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International 4. Airport Kathmandu for 60 days from date of issue. You required 2 passport size photos & your password copy.
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry.
- Personal clothing and equipments.
- Tips for guide and driver. (Tipping is expected).
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Group Size : min 1, max 15Best Season : All year aroundActivities : Sightseeing pilgrimage tourTransportation : Domestic flight, private car, van, jeepStarts From : KathmanduEnds In : Kathmandu
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ghorepani poon hill trek
- Mera Peak Climbing
- Langtang Region Panoramic Heli Tour
- Full Day Bhaktapur Changunarayan And Nagarkot Tour in Nepal
- Full Day Private Cultural and Historical Tour in Kathmandu Valley
- Kathmandu Shivapuri National Park and Nagarkot Hiking - 3 Days
- Bhaktapur and Kathmandu Cultural Tour
- Everest Circuit Trek