Historic Bari Walking TourWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a 3-hour Bari walking tour.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Start with a hotel pickup or head to Bari Old Town. Meet your guide, and then set off to explore the city’s picturesque streets and try the local food.
On your walk around the Old Town, you’ll visit the Basilica of St. Nicholas, dedicated to the saint whose legend became the modern-day Father Christmas. See the crypt where his holy relics remain, and hear the history behind the church and the city.
Visit the Cathedral of St. Sabinus, Bari’s official cathedral, and admire Swabian Castle, which was built by the Normans in the 12th century.
Continue to wander the authentic narrow streets of the Old Town and learn about its history and culture; it’s a place where old ladies still make pasta by hand, children play outdoors, and people cook around every corner.
Finish up with a visit to the modern French part of the city, home to opera theaters, high-end shopping streets, a seaside fish market, and lively squares where local produce is sold. Your tour then ends with a hotel drop-off.
Please note: A minimum of two people is required per booking.
Inclusions for Historic Bari Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Food tasting
Exclusions for Historic Bari Walking Tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transport to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multilingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.