OverviewGet to know Beijing and its amazing history by visiting three of the city's most impressive historic attractions: Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven. Beijing is an enormous city of nearly 15 million people, with one of the oldest cultures on earth.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will pick you up around 7:30AM to 9:00AM.
The first stop is Tiananmen Square, where you can see the perfect combination of Communist China and Old fedulist China. One side is the communist blocks, the other side will be the imperial buildings. This sightseeing will last 30 minutes.
After visiting the communist square, you will walk into the imperial courtyard, the Forbidden City, where the Chinese emperors lived and ruled for nearly 600 years from Ming to Qing dynasty. This sightseeing will last around 2 hours.
Then you will have lunch in a traditional Chinese restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will explore the amazing architecture: Temple of Heaven. The emperors used to worship heaven and offer sacrifices there. This sightseeing will last about 1 hour.
On the way back, you will visit a Chinese silk store and feel free to buy some souvenirs.
Around 5PM, your tour guide will drop you off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Historic Beijing Tour Of Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square And Temple Of Heaven
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Historic Beijing Tour Of Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square And Temple Of Heaven
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.