OverviewJoin your knowledgeable and engaging local tour guide for a relaxing 2-hour stroll through the quaint and charming streets of the historic district, all the while learning about the people and events that shaped Charleston.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDiscover the essentials of historic Charleston on this approximately 2-hour walking tour. After meeting your guide outside the City Hall building, one of the pillars of the Four Corners of Law, continue through the heart of the Old Walled City, passing St. Philip's Church in the famed Charleston French Quarter before walking down to the tip of the peninsula at White Point Gardens, also known as the Battery.
On your walk, encounter hundreds of historic homes, buildings, beautifully designed and manicured gardens as well as stately churches. From 1670 through the Civil War and up to the Charleston Modern Renaissance period, your guide will entertain you with Charleston’s rich and colorful history.
Points of Interest on your tour will include: Historic Charleston Market, French Quarter, Dock Street Theatre, "Four Corners of Law",St Philip's Episcopal Church, Views of Fort Sumter, White Point Gardens (the Battery).
Inclusions for Historic Charleston Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Historic Charleston Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.