Historic Downtown Gaslamp And Waterfront Segway Tour - San Diego
OverviewCome along this 2 hour segway tour of the Historic Gaslamp Quarter and Waterfront in San Diego. This is the perfect way to see San Diego and get some fun historic facts about America's finest city! Enjoy both a historical adventure and an awesome way to experience the streets of San Diego.
Know More about this tourThis 2 hour tour is a sightseeing and historical adventure through downtown San Diego. Segway guests will see many of San Diegos famous landmarks including the famous Gaslamp District, the MLK Promenade, Petco Park - where the San Diego Padres play, and many other downtown attraction. This Segway tour also visits San Diego's gorgeous waterfront including Seaport Village, The Headquarters, and the San Diego Convention Center.
Inclusions for Historic Downtown Gaslamp And Waterfront Segway Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Historic Downtown Gaslamp And Waterfront Segway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for pregnant women
Max weight of 275 pounds
Minimum weight of 100 pounds
Minimum age of 14 years old
Must sign a liability waiver
Must wear a helmet
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.