- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 1 Hr 30 Mins
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese
Departure Time :
Schedule: June - September: 09:30 - 19:00. October - May: 09:30 - 17:30. One departure every 30 minutes.
Get to know beautiful Lisbon on a historic tram route
- Hop on and hop off at lots of different stops in the historic part of Lisbon, for 24 hours
- Ride the famous Hills Tram 28 and see Baixa, Graça, Alfama and Estrela. Plus use it to climb the steep hill from Baixa to the castle and Alfama
- Get free access to the Elevator Santa Justa, the Aerobus and the traditional Funiculars while your ticket lasts
Know More about this tour
With 24 hour access, you'll also love taking it to climb the steep hill from Baixa to the castle and Alfama. The views are great, and only these classic Remodelado trams, commissioned in the 1930s, are able to navigate the inclines and dramatic twists it takes to get about!
Enjoy on-board audio-commentary as you cruise up the hills to the Castelo de São Jorge. Then head to Praça da Figueira or Praça do Comércio - bustling plazas where locals sell cherry wine with a smile.
Hop off and wander further on your own. Night owls will love the cocktail-friendly Chiado district, or hip and happening Bairro Alto. From morning to night, you've got Lisbon sorted.
Includes free access to the Elevator Santa Justa, the Aerobus, and the traditional Funiculars while your ticket lasts.
Inclusions<ul><li>24-hour access to the red Yellow Bus trams</li><li>Free access to the Santa Justa elevator</li><li>Free access to the traditional funiculars</li><li>Free access to the Aerobus lines</li><li>Yellow Bus discount book</li></ul>
- June - September: Daily 09:30 - 19:00
- October - May: Daily 09:30 - 17:30
- Departure every 30 minutes
Hills Tram Stops
Praça do Comércio - Praça da Figueira - Martim Moniz - Graça - Portas do Sol - Sé - Conceição - Camões - Estrela - Praça do Comércio