- Perfect for All Fitness Levels and Experience.
- Includes kayaks, life jackets and paddles.
- Conveniently located close to downtown Napa.
- Stable kayaks well suited for beginners.
- Knowledgeable and Professional staff.
- One and a half to two hours long.
- An incredible Tour at an amazing Price,
This Tour Caters To All Fitness Levels And Experience.
Our Napa River History tour is an easy one and a half to two hour paddle along the waterways of the Napa Valley. We will meander past historic sites and learn their significance in world history.
- We will explore the waterways and discover wildlife on our kayak tour. We will identify birds and other animals along the Napa River.
- We will also search for the rare animals who also live in the Napa Valley.
- We will learn about the first people of the Napa Valley and some of the Native American names we still use to describe the places in the Napa Valley.
- We will discover their culture, what they were famous for and how they survived.
- Discover the incredible and sometimes proactive history of some of the historic buildings that were damaged during the Napa earthquake.