OverviewLondon's favourite drink has never been so fascinating. Visit some of London's oldest and most famous pubs and soak up the atmosphere and see the sites of London's historic pub tour.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThis 2-hour walking tour of London pubs promises drama, intrigue, and a fair amount of local history. Meet your guide near the Chancery Lane Underground Station and discover the oldest drinking establishments as you explore the winding streets and back alleys of the historic city center.
Visit where Dylan Thomas drunkenly misplaced his manuscripts, learn how Victorians fed their gin cravings, and stand in secret alleyways where one of England’s most notorious poets faced a duel. Learn about London’s seedy drink-obsessed past while taking in the splendor of modern-day London and sensing the ghosts of yesteryear at some of the city’s top landmarks.
Finish up at a watering hole regularly frequented by Charles Dickens, where you're served a favorite drink (half-pint of beer included).
Inclusions for Historic London Pub Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Half-pint of beer
Exclusions for Historic London Pub Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.