OverviewThis tour leads you through the most important and significant historical attractions of Milan, including the word-famous masterpiece "The Last Supper" by Leonardo da Vinci. Indulge yourself along the millennial history of a city that will surprise you for the hidden beauties and the magnificent monuments!
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Small-group tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Milan, then set off through the city to begin your walking tour. With iconic landmarks, bustling squares and centuries of heritage, Milan is widely considered among Italy’s most alluring cities.
First, head to the UNESCO World Heritage–listed monastery of Santa Maria delle Grazie — where Leonardo da Vinci’s spectacular painting The Last Supper hangs. With your skip-the-line ticket to hand, beat the queues and head straight inside for your 15-minute visit.
Continue onward to Sforza Castle, a 15th-century fortress in the heart of the city, then follow your guide along the famous Via Dante to the beautiful Piazza dei Mercanti — once the most important medieval market in Milan.
During your tour, take in top city attractions including the magnificent 18th-century Scala Theater, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and the breathtakingly beautiful Milan Cathedral — Italy’s largest church.
After three hours pounding the streets and seeing the sights of Milan, your tour will come to an end back near the city center.
Inclusions for Historic Milan Tour With Skip-the-Line Last Supper Ticket
- Professional art historian guide
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (if more than six people)
Exclusions for Historic Milan Tour With Skip-the-Line Last Supper Ticket
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.