OverviewTake the Historic Northeast Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour and discover some of the best eateries in the area. As you wander through the Nicollet Island/East Bank neighborhood of Minneapolis, you will experience great food bites, Minnesota history, architecture, and rich cultural information. Whether visiting or local, there are plenty of interesting tidbits and tastes to discover during this 3-hour stroll off the beaten path.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Likely to Sell Out
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourA food tasting and cultural walking tour is an ideal way to experience all a neighborhood has to offer.
Explore the Minneapolis riverfront, in one of many Northeast Minneapolis neighborhoods, stopping at six restaurants along the way. Walk through Nicollet Island and stroll along the length of the Mississippi River, where Minneapolis began. This route also includes a visit to historic Chute Square, and the oldest continuously running Catholic church in Minneapolis.
Get an insider's view of each food stop. Enjoy local favorites including sausages (also served at Target Field, home of the Minnesota Twins), authentic Neapolitan pizza, traditional Greek desserts, and local cheeses. Also, try dumplings from two separate cultures and locally made gelato.
Along the way, see examples of the oldest architecture in Minnesota. Experience public art and neighborhood finds. Learn about the historic role of the Mississippi River, and influential Minnesotans. An enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guide delights in creating entertaining and memorable experiences.
Inclusions for Historic Northeast Minneapolis Food Tour
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Historic Northeast Minneapolis Food Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.