Historic Private Guided Tour Of Ephesus With Van - KusadasiWrite a Review
Visit the ancient city of Ephesus, House of Mother Mary, St Johns Basilica and Artemis Temple.These are all mystical sites of which many were added to the WHO list by UNESCO, and are a must see if you are visiting Turkey.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Exclusive to Viator
Know More about this tourAfter a scenic short drive, you will arrive in Ephesus which was the Roman capital of Asia Minor, and home to over a quarter million people from slave traders to saints at its peak between 1 AD and 2 AD. 150 years of excavations at Ephesus have revealed the most complete Greco-Roman classical city on Earth. You will also see the House of Mother Mary where she is said to have spent the last years of her life. After a lunch break to taste the local flavors of rich Turkish cuisine (not included), continue to St John’s Basilica, which was the second largest church of Byzantine Architecture and the burial of Apostle John, one of The Four Gospel Writers. You will also visit local cooperative and a viewing center for a presentation that shows the influence of Christianity a traditional Turkish rug design. The final stop is at the Temple of Artemis, which was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Ephesus and the above mentioned sites were added to the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 2015.
Inclusions for Historic Private Guided Tour Of Ephesus With Van
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- English speaking professional guiding services
- 2 small water bottles per person
- Parking fees for the vehicle
Exclusions for Historic Private Guided Tour Of Ephesus With Van
- Entrance fees to sites and museums
- Other beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.