Historic Rocks Walk, Harbour Cruise, Lunch At Luxury Restaurant - SydneyWrite a Review
The harbour side of Sydney is a must visit attraction. Adding to the beauty of the harbour is a walk through the historical rocks which have their own story to tell you. After getting picked up a certain point, you will be taken to the Rocks where the guide will take you through various stories, then you will undertake a harbour cruise and finally enjoy lunch at one of the waterfront restaurants.
- Walk through scenic Sydney.
- Feel tranquil at the harbour side.
- Enjoy a harbour cruise.
- Enjoy lunch at a waterfront restaurant.
Know More about this tour
**WALK: Join me for a stroll through the historic Rocks, the birthplace of Australia.
Hear stories of the convicts, the ghosts of the past, the British rule and the aboriginal people.
**CRUISE: Board your private launch for a cruise of Sydney Harbour Highlights, viewing Darling Harbour, Barangaroo, Luna Park, the finger wharves of the arts precinct.
We pass under Sydney Harbour Bridge, then Sydney Opera House, Farm Cove, Mrs Macquaries Chair, historic Government House, Admiralty House, Kirribili House, Fort Dennison, Sydney Naval Base, Shark Island, Taronga Zoo and the extravagant homes of the eastern suburbs.
**EAT: Conclude the cruise at a waterside restaurant of your choice:
Ottos Italian at Woolloomooloo Wharf
Catalina at Rose Bay Wharf
Doyle's at Watsons Bay Wharf
Inclusions for Historic Rocks Walk, Harbour Cruise, Lunch At Luxury Restaurant
- Private Guided walking tour through the Historic Rocks
- Private Guided Harbour Cruise in a private launch
- Full accredited and insured launch
Exclusions for Historic Rocks Walk, Harbour Cruise, Lunch At Luxury Restaurant
- Lunch at your choice of restaurant
(Allow approx Aud$60 for main course and glass of beer or wine)
Return to city by ferry bus or taxi
- Estimated Local Cash Needed:
65 Aud - Lunch
Public transport return to hotel
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.