OverviewAn historical two hours Lisbon boat tour, on a classicÂ wooden yacht. Join a group of up to 18 guests, on a large boat, and relax,Â listening to a live commentary onÂ the main Lisbon monuments and History. Sparkling wine and nibbles included.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Likely to Sell Out
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourLeaving from "Doca do Espanhol", we wait for the harbour's turning bridge to open on our passage. Depending on tide and wind, we hoist sails or cruise to Belem, where you can admire most of Lisbon munuments, like Museum of Art Architecture and Technology, Presidential Palace, Monument of Discoveries and the statues of the Portuguese who played the major role on the Discoveries, UNESCO world heritage Jeronimos Monastery and Belem Tower, Modern Art Museum and Gago Coutinho and Sacadura Cabral seaplane, that took them across the Atlantic Ocean.
On Belem Tower, our favourite Lisbon Monument, we turn back to Commerce Square and Alfama. On the way, you can admire Christ the King, our Golden Gate Bridge and the views of Lisbon's main neighbourhoods, like Madragoa, Bairro Alto, Chiado, Cais do Sodré, as well as the southern shore of the Tagus with it's industrial ports and old warehouses, while enjoying a sparkling wine and nibbles.
We reach Ribeira das Naus and another story of Lisbon is revealed, the 1755 earthquake and reconstruction of the City. The view of Commerce Square and Alfama from the Tagus river is something you can never imagine. You have to be there and feel the colours of Alfama.
Time to drop sails and get back to port, enjoying the view of the tug boats and clippers, at the entrance of the harbour.
Leaving Halcyon I behind, is the most dificult part of the cruise.
Inclusions for Historical Boat Tour From Lisbon
- Sparkling wine
- Live commentary on board
- River cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Historical Boat Tour From Lisbon
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 18 people per booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.