Historical City Tour Of Medellín
OverviewThis tour is designed to learn from the reflections of the Colombian armed conflict, appreciated the heroic life behind it and show respect to its victims. Visit the places that where once violent territories and have become an example of transformation. Tour the museum building for victims of the armed conflict. Share with the Comuna 13 community and ride the only public escalators in the world. Tours the downtown area, the beautiful squares surrounded by architectural gems. Explore the new railway line (tram) Medellin public transit system. With this tour you support the initiatives that have change the communities affected by the violence through art, culture and education.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourItinerary
- Meet the first project of free, public escalators developed for the Comuna 13 community.
- Enjoy the street art and Graffiti walking around the barrio
- Support the initiatives that have transformed the neighborhoods more affected by the war, through art and culture.
- Enjoy the ambiance of a unique coffee house patrimony of the city established since 1957. Understand the importance of Tango Music for the city of Medellin
- Take a ride in the New TRAM , railway o Tranva.The tracks have change the zone atmosphere. Giving more importance to beautiful squares surrounded by architectural gems.
- Visit the -Unique of its kind- memory museum, build with memories of the victims. Solve some of your questions about the armed conflict in Colombia
- Visit the oldest farmer market in Medelln and enjoy tasting native fruits.
- Walk around the Placita de Flores. Try exotic flavors, share with the vendors and find a medicinal use for every plant.
Inclusions for Historical City Tour Of Medellín
- The guidance of local bilingual expert
- Tram Ticket
- Coffee in Saln Mlaga
- Traditional handmade ice cream
- Authentic Colombian drink, snack or fruit taste
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Historical City Tour Of Medellín
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Tour will take place under any weather conditions.
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.