- our bilingual guide will meet at your accommodation at 9:00am for the private tour
- The first place to visit will be the Downtown, admire the railway old station, plazas and well preserved buildings.
- Take the new Medellin Railway or Tram. It is a pleasant journey across points of interest in the downtown. The representative graffiti is also a fundamental component to appreciate in the construction of the new face of this locality.
- The Saln mlaga a 50 years old bar will open its doors for you. It have been declared cultural patrimony of the city.
- At the end of the tour your bilingual guide will accompany you through the memory museum. This place was build based gathering the testimonies of more than 300 the victims of the armed conflict in Colombia.Its mission is to work for reconstruction, visibility and dissemination of historical memory, as a possibility of recovering civic identity and collective sense.
- Walk around the Placita de Flores. Try exotic flavors, share with the vendors and find a medicinal use for every plan