Discover Dubai a metropolis and impressive City. Visit Traditional Museum, Dubai Creek, Gold Souk, Traditional Abra crossing, a photo-stop at Grand Jumeirah Mosque and the iconic 7 Star hotel Burj Al Arab. A journey to the past of Dubai at Old Al Fahidi fort and the traditional souks where you can buy souvenirs.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourGet the Opportunity to discover the traditional & impressive lively city Dubai. The city which developed from a small fishing village located at Dubai Creek. You will be visiting Dubai Museum located in the heart of City and the primal fortress of Al Fahidi. Get the traditional ride of Abra crossing of Dubai Creek while heading towards the district area where you will be visiting âHeritage Villageâ and the Spice Souk having a large variety of exotic spices as well as the Dubai Gold Souk where you can buy souvenirs. Then the tour will take you towards the Dubaiâs famous Landmarks such as the 7 star Burj Al Arab hotel and Jumeirah Beach Area where you can get the chance to have a photo stop at those landmarks. You will be getting detailed information from our local guide for each attraction.
Inclusions for Historical Dubai City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Dubai hotels
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fee to Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi
Exclusions for Historical Dubai City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals & drinks unless specified
- Entrance to Burj Al Arab
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The National Museum of Dubai is closed only on Fridays before 15h00hrs
Children below 3 years are free of charge
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.