Historical Hollywood Cemetery Tour By Electric Bike - RichmondWrite a Review
From USD 60
OverviewCome seeone of Richmond beautiful tourist attractions while riding in one of our unique Electric Bikes. Let the bike do all the work and enjoy your time on our 90-Minute Hollywood Cemetery tour. You will easily pedal your way through a large sprawling cemeterywith breath taking views ofthe James River and is the resting place of two U.SPresidents, James Monroe and John Tyler, as well as the only Confederate States President, Jefferson Davis. This cemetery is also theresting place of 28 Confederate generals which ismore than any other cemetery in the country.
Know More about this tourTour starts at the Historical Hollywood Cemetery just inside the main gate at 412 South Cherry Street. You will be met by there by our professional guide in one of ourElectric Bikes. They will take you on an excitingly quite ride throughout one of Richmond's major attractions. This incredible attraction is the resting place of two United States Presidents, James Monroe's Tomb and John Tyler's Monument as well as28 Confederate generals!
Along the wayyou will seea 90-foot high granite pyramid that was built in 1869 as memorial to the more than 18,000 enlisted men of the Confederate Army buried in the cemetery and will also come across the site of Jefferson Davis who was the President of the Confederate States of America and buriedbeneath a life-sized statue. Then there is theThe Iron Dog statue, which is one of the most well-known monuments in Hollywood Cemetery. IT isa cast-iron Newfoundland dogand the statue stands guard over the grave of a little girl who died in 1862. Come and experience a place that is is very historical to the history of the United States.
Inclusions for Historical Hollywood Cemetery Tour By Electric Bike
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Historical Hollywood Cemetery Tour By Electric Bike
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.