Become a true flneur, French for someone who enjoys a good stroll, on this 2.5 hour private tour of central Paris. Expert guides will show you all of the highlights including a visit inside Notre Dame and the Tuileries Garden while ending on the worlds most famous avenue, the Champs Elyses. There will be time for a snack and restroom break during the walk.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
Paris has pivoted around Notre Dame for centuries, so its only appropriate to start your morning or afternoon tour here. Head inside and marvel at its stained glass windows, some of the most impressive in the world. Move onward across the citys oldest bridge, the Pont Neuf, passing through the always brilliantly manicured Tuileries Gardens on your way to the Place de la Concorde, home of the guillotine.
Beyond just looking at the citys iconic structures like the Saint Michel Fountain and the Louvre, youll learn the fascinating and oftentimes stupefying stories of the citys biggest players like Napoleon Bonaparte, Louis XIV, and Henri IV.
Inclusions for Historical Private Walking : Notre-Dame To The Champs-Élysées
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Historical Private Walking : Notre-Dame To The Champs-Élysées
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Maximum of 10 people per tour allowed
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Notes: The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour. We recommend comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain and hat during summer. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some can’t be visited from the inside.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.