Historical WhoDunit Murder Solving Self-Guided Tour In Florence
OverviewEmbark on an unique adventure and solve a murder that occurred in Renaissance Florence. Explore your surroundings and challenge yourself to find the clues on a self-guided tour through this historical city. See some of Florence's most famous locations and enjoy a fun adventure for both friends and family alike.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourEmbark on a 3-hour self-guided adventure in historic Florence and try to solve a murder that took place in Renaissance Florence and try to determine "whodunit".
Receive clues and information about the players involved in this drama in order for you to be able to solve this crime. Take on the challenge and try to answer questions which will give you the key to unmask the murderer from a list of possible suspects.
On this self-guided tour, where Florence is your protagonist, you'll visit some of the city's best-known sites and some of its lesser-known ones as well. Make the best of your stay in Florence and experience a unique take on the city's landscape and history.
A magnifying glass and deerstalker hat are optional, but do whatever it takes to solve this murder, and receive a gift if you are the winner of this adventure.
Inclusions for Historical WhoDunit Murder Solving Self-Guided Tour In Florence
- Gift for winner
Exclusions for Historical WhoDunit Murder Solving Self-Guided Tour In Florence
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Participants are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to the Accademia Gallery in Florence with Breakfast
- Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
- Cooking Lesson: From The Market To The Table in Florence
- Florence Walking Tour: Oltrarno Art and Crafts