From the simple Colonial style to the Medieval-influenced cathedrals, to the gingerbread accents of the Victorian period. You will see examples of Americas 18th and 19th century prevailing architectural styles, which can be found in Savannah still.
Our History and Architecture Tour of Savannah, you will discover how the vibrancy of General James Oglethorpes enlightened Utopian development plan worked in the 18th century and how it thrives today.
Throughout this tour you will see:
- Christ Church,1840, James Couper, amateur architect
- Pink House, (Habersham residence) 1771
- Kehoe House,1892 by DeWhitt Bruyn
- Owens Thomas House, 1816, by William Jay
- Davenport House, 1820 - Isaiah Davenport