History, Food And Wine In Lisbon
OverviewTours where you learn about the History of Lisbon and about the the Portuguese Cuisine.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourYou can begin your day with a normal Lisbon Tour where you see the main spots of this city and end it making your own dinner, Learning how to cook portuguese dishes and experiencing new flavours, tasting new wines, and chating around the table with friends.
Inclusions for History, Food And Wine In Lisbon
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for History, Food And Wine In Lisbon
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora