HNL Art Tour - HonoluluWrite a Review
Pedal your way through Kakaako, Honolulus arts and warehouse district on this 2-hour adventure! Well depart from Kewalo Basin Harbor, located on the outskirts of Waikiki where the historic Fishermans Restaurant once called home. Grab your camera as your guide steers you and your new friends to see some of the popular POW! WOW! murals and SALT. POW! WOW! is an art festival expanding to cities and countries across the globe with the central event taking place in Honolulu, every February, when the new murals emerge. SALT is a dynamic city block designed for exploration and engagement within the Kakaako community where you will get to enjoy an acai bowl or smoothie at the local favorite, Lanikai Juice!
Know More about this tour
Calling all art lovers and creative minds alike. Hop on board this exciting and truly special experience that will stimulate both the body and soul. As William Shatner once said, Energy is the key to creativity. Energy is the key to life. So, get your cardio pumping whilst you get your creativity flowing on this dynamic journey through the popular POW! WOW! murals. POW! WOW! is an art festival expanding to cities and countries across the globe with the main attraction featured right here in Honolulu every February upon which new murals emerge in their full and exceptional glory. According to the New York Times, these murals truly capture the strong color[s], and the vividness of color shown in marine sunlight. The ART tour also features a special area known as SALT which is a dynamic city block designed for exploration and engagement with the Kakaako community which is Honolulus renowned and world-famous arts and warehouse district. In SALT, riders can enjoy a refreshing acai bowl packed with flavor or a fresh all natural smoothie at a local favorite, Lanikai Juice!
Inclusions for HNL Art Tour
- Bottled water
- Acai Bowl or Smoothie
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Bike tour
Exclusions for HNL Art Tour
- Driver Gratuity (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Must be 12+ years old to pedal, however there are non-pedaling seats
Must be 5'0" to pedal, however there are non-pedaling seats
Must weigh no more than 300lbs. to pedal, however there are non-pedaling seats
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.