OverviewEnjoy life as local people in Ho Chi Minh City on a 4-hour Vespa tour with a professional guide. This tour is a perfect way to experience the Vietnamese culture, learn the history of Ho Chi Minh City, and become a part of the local traffic. This is a true adventure in Ho Chi Minh City and a fun ride to see many interesting landmarks where almost tourists don't know . You will see a totally different side of the city otherwise known as Saigon.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your hotel, we'll take you outside of District 1 and show you the places that most tourists do not have chance to see.
Drive to a flower market located on a tiny road in District 3 and open 24/7. This place reveals the world of hundreds types of beautiful flowers and is great place for all flower shops' owners, local people and future brides who are looking forward to a unique bouquet.
Crossing China Town to have a look at the most favorite shopping area in Saigon. Listen to some fun and interesting facts about Saigon. At each stop, you will have plenty of great photo opportunities.
Enjoy a light dinner before exploring modern style architecture in Saigon. Experience the rush of driving down the newly built Saigon freeway, see the magnificent Bitexco Tower, one of the tallest buildings in Vietnam, watch the crowds of people gathering at many coffee shops as well as beer stations, understand more how this biggest city of Vietnam develops and how the Saigonese have higher standard of living.
Drop off at your hotel at about 10PM.
Inclusions for Ho Chi Minh City Night Tour By Vintage Vespa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
Exclusions for Ho Chi Minh City Night Tour By Vintage Vespa
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.