OverviewEnjoy a full-day out and about in bustling Ho Chi Minh City, where your guide will take you to some of the best highlights that this shore excursion has to offer. Lunch and attraction entrance fees are included in this tour.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourDeparting from Phu My Port to Ho Chi Minh City to visit the War Remnants Museum which originally opened in September 1975. It displays old military equipment and other related items from the Vietnam War. Afterward, continue to see the Reunification Palace, formerly known as the Presidential Palace. The palace symbolizes the end of the Vietnam War when a North Vietnamese army tank went through its gates. Then take a short stroll to see Notre Dame Cathedral and the General Post Office. Both are beautiful examples of architecture from the French colonial period.
Stop for lunch at a local restaurant before continuing on to shop at Ben Thanh Market. Travel along the Saigon Riverside to overview Nha Rong wharf where Ho Chi Minh President first left Vietnam in 1911. Visit Ngoc Hoang Temple also known as the Tortoise Pagoda, this figurine-filled place of worship is considered by many to be Saigon’s finest. Finish your tour with transportation back to Phu My Port.
Inclusions for Ho Chi Minh City Shore Excursion From Phu My Port
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
Exclusions for Ho Chi Minh City Shore Excursion From Phu My Port
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.