Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing Full-day Tour
OverviewEnjoy a full day visiting Ho Chi Minh City and experience the wandering timeless alleys to ancient pagodas, teeming markets, gourmet restaurants and skyscrapers.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourThis morning after being picked up from your hotel, enjoy a sightseeing tour to the Reunification Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of the war in April 1975.
Next, visit some French colonial structures including Notre Dame Cathedral, the Old Central Post Office, which was constructed at the end of 19th century by the famous architect Gustave Eiffel in harmony with the surrounding area. Its architectural design represents the French colonial style. After the visits to French colonial structures, proceed to The War Remnants Museum, which contains exhibits related to the American phase of the Vietnam War.
Continue visiting different popular places in Chinatown, Thien Hau and Quan Am Pagodas.
head to Ben Thanh Market, a large marketplace in central Ho Chi Minh City. It is one of the earliest surviving structures in Saigon and one of symbols of Ho Chi Minh City. It is popular with tourists to seek local handicrafts, textiles, Ao Dai and souvenirs, as well as local cuisine. this is where your tour ends.
Inclusions for Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing Full-day Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by Private air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing Full-day Tour
- Food and drink unless specified
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees to Vietnam
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Single supplement
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.